The Dr. Arend Oetker Chair of Business Psychology and Leadership warmly invites you to a new Leipzig Leadership Talk.
The Corona crisis requires courageous and competent leadership action. But crisis management has to be learned. Here, it is worth taking a look back: How was the GDR economy coped with crises (e. g. oil crisis, coffee crisis, winter crisis)? What role did the public value play in this? And above all: Which experiences from that time can we use today?
We will discuss this in a video conference with
- Christa Bertag (General Director, 1985 – 1990, VEB Kosmetik-Kombinat Berlin)
- Dr. Adolf Eser (General Director, 1984 – 1990, VEB Chemiekombinat Bitterfeld)
- Eckhard Netzmann (General Director, 1978 – 1979 VEB Heavy Machinery Combine “Ernst Thälmann” Magdeburg)
- Prof. Dr. Timo Meynhardt, Dr. Arend Oetker Chair of Business Psychology and Leadership, HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
- Katrin Rohnstock, Rohnstock Biographies
This event will be held in German.
Leipzig Leadership Talk
Against the backdrop of the Leipzig Leadership Model, the Leipzig Leadership Talk event series addresses all those in business, politics, culture and society who are confronted with leadership challenges that cannot be met with standard answers. Renowned experts provide insight into current developments, present creative ideas and challenge participants to question their own attitudes and ways of thinking and acting. the series is organized by the Dr. Arend Oetker Chair of Business Psychology and Leadership at HHL.
Interested in further events at HHL? Please check the HHL Event Calendar.