Learn from HHL Alumni and Professors & Take your first steps toward a new fulfilling career in Germany
Do you have an international background? Are you an expat? Are you planning to further your education and pursue a fulfilling career in Germany after? Then seize this opportunity and get some expert advice: this collaborative event between HHL, CLEVIS Consult and Speakeasy about global workforce will be insightful and perfectly suited to people like you. We will give a short overview of HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management and our top-ranked Master in Management and MBA programs and will provide you with useful tips about the Global Workforce and Career opportunities in Germany.
HHL invites you to join the Community Talk „How to manage Global Workforce – Trends and Chances”:
5.00 p.m.: Opening and Welcome by Prof. Dr. Tobias Dauth, Academic Director Part-time MBA Program and Chair of International Management
5.05 p.m.: Short Introduction of HHL and our study programs by Prof. Dr. Tobias Dauth
5.20 p.m.: Keynote by HHL Part-time MBA alumnus Daniel Zinner about the topic How to manage Global Workforce – Trends and Chances
- Development of People Mobility based on Global Mindset and Global Workforce Management
- Berlin and “the new Berlin” Leipzig – how the cities are approaching talents from Silicon Valley and tapping into other regions around the world
- Career opportunities in Germany – ways to find your perfect job
- Skilled Workers Immigration Act – Opportunities and Hurdles for Immigration to Germany
5.55 p.m: Panel Discussion and open Q&A session – Ask all your questions about the today’s topic.
- Prof. Dr. Tobias Dauth – Academic Director Part-time MBA Program
- Daniel Zinner – Associate Partner at CLEVIS Consult, Co-founder Noah Mobility and HHL MBA alumnus.
- Konstantin Santikos – Co-Founder & Head of Student Services at Speakeasy and HHL MBA alumnus
- Petra Spanka – Senior Consultant Part-time MBA Program at HHL
6.20 p.m.: Get together and Networking with HHL alumni, students, faculty and staff.
Please register via our online registration platform top right before January 24. Participation is free of charge.
The event language is English.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Discover our master programs