INVESTORS’ DARLING has been assessing the capital market communications of the largest listed companies in Germany since 2014. In its function as a contest, INVESTORS’ DARLING picks up on current trends in capital market communications and can thus award state-of-the-art companies. With the help of the contest, companies can identify these trends and further develop their corporate reporting. After all, good financial communication helps to reduce uncertainty on the capital market and create credibility.
With this in mind, the presentation will address the following questions:
- What is the importance of capital market communication and how does INVESTORS’ DARLING contribute to it?
- What methodology is the contest based on?
- What changes and adjustments will there be in INVESTORS’ DARLING 2022?
- What trends will companies have to adapt to in reporting over the next few years? What are the current fields of action?
- How can companies gain a competitive advantage through their financial communications?
About the Speaker
Prof. Dr. Henning Zülch has been Chairholder of the Chair of Accounting and Auditing at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management since September 2006. In addition, he has been a visiting professor at the University of Vienna in the area of “Selected Foreign Accounting Systems” since the winter semester 2007/2008.
Professor Zülch’s research focuses on accounting issues according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and financial communication. In the area of financial communication, the following topics are the main focus of his work: Reporting (including digital communication and non-financial reporting), Investor Relations, Capital Markets (Mergers & Acquisitions) and Sports Management.
Professor Zülch is the initiator and academic director of the annual competition called “INVESTORS’ DARLING” to determine the listed company with the best financial communication on the German capital market in cooperation with manager magazin. hhl.de/zuelch
The event will be held in German.