Student Consulting Projects at HHL
Faculty Cooperations at HHL
An important element of studying at HHL are the “field projects”, student consulting projects supervised by a Chair. Students run these projects independently while receiving coaching from a respective Chair. Many well-known large corporations, medium-sized companies and start-ups have already benefited from the results of HHL’s student consulting projects.
Projects topics from all business areas
This cooperation format is offered to companies that look for fresh ideas, profound research and sound solutions to current management challenges. Project topics can be derived from all business areas, e.g. strategy, finance, marketing, business development, HR, logistics etc.
In the past, we have supported companies in the following fields:
- Marketing, sales and logistics concepts
- Process optimization and controlling tools
- Business development and business plans
- Market research
- Cross-media management
- Sustainability concepts and management strategies
- Financing concepts
Communication with our students
Within the framework of student consulting projects, our students work on your questions in a constant dialog with your company’s representatives and the supervising faculty chair.
High implementation rate
A total of 95% of the companies implement the concepts developed by the HHL students.
Student Consulting Projects 2021
The Consulting Project Process
If you wish to work with us a partner and have a diverse student body develop a new concept for your business, we are happy to hear from you. Each student consulting project follows the same process:
- Contact us and submit a project description
- We find a supervising faculty chair
- You present the project scope to students
- We build the team
- Kick-off meeting
- Project implementation
- Presentation of results
3 ways you can benefit from the experience:
- You will ensure your competitiveness thanks to sophisticated solutions.
- You will gain access to top junior executives while conducting a practical aptitude test.
- You will be able to utilize prime business knowledge with excellent value for money.
How to become a partner
For three to six months teams of four to six students work in the role of management consultants under the scientific guidance of a faculty chair. Companies interested in participating are welcome to contact Martina Beermann, Manager Employer Relations by clicking on the envelope below.