Discover success factors of AI in organizations
Germany, as Europe’s leading economy, is continuously investing in innovation and technology. In collaboration with America Economia, HHL will host an exclusive webinar to share latest insights with you.
Are you wondering how Artificial Intelligence can successfully enter your organization? Then join us and American Economia for our webinar.
When to tune in?
The live webinar will start at 4pm German time. Access will be provided after registration.
What to expect?
In this webinar, we will:
- explore the fundamental concepts around artificial intelligence
- cover the differences between AI, machine learning, and deep learning
- discuss the various forms of machine learning, and
- discuss the success factors of AI in organizations.
- Sebastian Schmidt is a research associate at HHL’s Center for Leading Innovation and Cooperation (CLIC). In his research, he focuses on applied machine learning in business contexts.
- Stefanie Sanches is the Student Recruitment Manager for the full-time MBA program at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management. As such, she guides candidates through their HHL journey.
Get to know HHL’s Master programs!
As HHL’s recruitment team will be present, potential applicants will have the opportunity to learn more about HHL’s study programs. We look forward to getting to know you.