MBA – Master of Business Administration in General Management
Take advantage of a global graduate degree of distinction earned at a leading European business school. Experience a cutting-edge general business program with a strong international focus taught entirely in English. We cater to your personal time constraints by offering various program designs. MBA rankings frequently list HHL as the best German business school, making it the perfect choice to advance your career.
>> Global Executive MBA (new!)
M.Sc. – Master of Science in Management
Study an internationally recognized M.Sc. program offered by a prestigious university well-known for its excellence in management education. You already graduated with a degree in business or economics and you would like to further advance your career? Join HHL, one of the most innovative business schools in Germany.
News> show all
Events> show all
- The hotel price comparison tool on trivago.co.uk, founded by the former HHL students Rolf Schrömgens, Peter Vinnemeier and Malte Siewert, reveals the prices of all important booking engines. Furthermore, the travel portal presents more than 3 million hotel reviews. The best tool to find hotels in Leipzig, for example.
- Steffen Zoller (Diploma class of 2005) founded betreut.de. The online portal is the leading platform for family services in Germany, where one can find local care services and caregivers, e.g. a babysitter or a private tutor.
- Dirk Graber (Diploma class of 2005) founded the online optician "Mister Spex". The online store offers a wide range of glasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses of different brands and designers.
- Johannes Grassmann (Diploma class of 2004) founded VerkehrsmittelVergleich.de. His search engine helps finding the fastest and cheapest connection between two cities, comparing and combining all relevant means of transportation such as train, flight, car-pool, bus etc.
- With smow.com HHL graduates Michael Petersen and David Dimitrov began in 2008 with the Europe-wide, online sale of specially selected designer furniture. Having been enticed to Leipzig by HHL, the entrepreneurs subsequently decided to base their new furniture enterprise in the Design City Leipzig. A particularly unique feature of the business is the large stock of design classics from producers such as Vitra or USM Haller available for immediate delivery.
- Ronald Reschke (Diploma Class of 2004) and Dr. Sebastian Siebert (Diploma Class of 2003) are the founders of Fashionette, the leading online-shop for designer handbags, and accessoires. At Fashionette stylish women can buy e.g. Miu Miu, Dolce & Gabbana, or Prada handbags, which can be paid in weekly rates or directly.
- mysportworld, premium online shop for sporting goods, was launched in April 2011 by HHL alumni Erik Pfannmöller and Albert Schwarzmeier. Specialized in Running, Outdoor, Lifestyle and Training clothing and equipment, mysportworld provides a huge variety of high-quality functional clothing, sturdy outdoor gear and powerful equipment. Also part of mysportgroup is the online shopping club mysportbrands, where customers find selected items at greatly reduced prices.
- Ringekaufen.com, an online jeweler specialized on rings, was founded by Dirk Masurat (MBA 2009). The online store offers engagement rings, friendship rings and wedding rings in a wide range of variations and materials.
Prof. Michael E. Porter
(Bishop William Lawrence University Professor, Harvard Business School, Holder of an HHL Honorary Doctorate)
"HHL is an institution that shares some of my core values as a scholar. It builds the connection between academic scholarship, theoretical development, and real world practice. That is one of the hallmarks of a business school."