With the selection of your study abroad destination, you accept to
- have the required language skills and tests,
- meet at least the minimum GMAT-score required by the host university,
- have the required practical experience,
- be physically fit to study in the host country,
- respect the rules of the host university,
- have sufficient financial resources to cover the amount requested by the host university for living costs abroad.
Outgoing students must pay their travel and living costs, insurances, textbooks, student fees etc.
It is within the responsibility of the student to apply for a visa, if required. Also within the responsibility of the individual student is a valid passport according to the rules of the host country.
Please accept that a study abroad period in your home country is not possible.
For study abroad a health insurance is mandatory. In most cases coverage is defined by the host institution, i.e. you may be obliged to buy a health insurance abroad to meet all requirements of the host university. For your travel to/from your destination abroad, HHL students will have the opportunity to book flights at student friendly conditions via STA-travel. After filling in this form you will receive an offer directly from the travel agency.
For all courses abroad a "learning agreement" between HHL, the host institution and the individual student is required, due by the beginning of the study abroad period - see download section below.
Without a written report - guidelines see download section below - no credit transfer of the results from abroad!